Ford's Smart Car

Saturday, March 17, 2012

EVENTS: THE CRANBERRIES LIVE IN MANILA


We really love the 90's!

During my early years in secondary, I'm listening to their The Cranberries' hits! "Zombie" and "Linger" became my morning anthem before going to school. Sounds cool huh? But not to mention that I'm just listening to FM stations.

I wasn't able to get a copy of their first album because I'm just a kid. It doesn't stop me for doing such crazy things as a teenager. One time, I searched for a blank cassette tape to "catch" the opening tune of Ode to My Family. But the thing is, DJs talk a lot and commercials really cuts the excitement. But to cut the story short, I own their debut "Everybody Else Is Doing It, So
Why Can't We?" and their second "No Need to Argue" cassette tape albums. It coined the famous songs like "Ode to My Family", "Zombie" and "I Can't Be With You".

One of the albums why I love the 90's.

cranberries1
Before...
Who are they?

Dolores O'Riordan – vocals, keyboardist, lead and acoustic guitar
Noel Hogan – lead and rhythm guitar
Michael Hogan – bassist, keyboardist, backing vocals
Fergal Lawler – drummer and percussionist

And now, they are back in Manila!

Are you ready for The Cranberries in Manila?


April 10, 2012
SMART Araneta Coliseum

470037_197094663732758_148562471919311_318045_1587667964_o
Latest
Buy your tickets now!

Tickets are available through TicketNet. Call 9115555!
or call 7821130 for bulk orders and premium seats!


For more info, you may visit the following facebook fan page:
Karpos Multimedia Inc. 
The Cranberries Live in Manila : The Greatest Hits Concert

No comments:

Post a Comment